About

I'm a former sports reporter for the Arizona Daily Star and editor for Yahoo! Sports who's crazy about my Wildcats.

Friday, January 24, 2014

RichRod's Magic Continues?

If I was a betting man, I'd put down 100 large on DT Marcus Griffin, a four-star prospect out of Bellevue, Wash., to be RichRod's latest signee. The high school senior visited Cal last weekend and was destined for Notre Dame but did an about-face and canceled his trip to South Bend for an official visit to Tucson.

Judging by his tweet this afternoon, he's enjoying UofA. As I tweeted minutes later, is he trying to tell us something?


Rivals.com ranks Griffin as No. 22 nationwide at his position and No. 3 in the state.See for yourself his domination last fall at East Side Catholic O'Dea. He would clog up the middle nicely in Jeff Casteel's 3-3-5.


Also check out this YouTube video.




No comments:

Post a Comment